A lot of technology in a low-profile design.
Designed to fit in almost every shoe from casual to formal and provide exactly the
support you need.
Our proprietary foot scanning technology uses a grid of over 1,000 sensors to determine your foot type. Then it recommends which of the 15 different SlimLine Custom Fit Orthotic inserts is the best match for you. Only our vast experience can make this happen. There’s a lot of technology in this slim package!
Antimicrobial Memory Foam Top Cover
for luxurious feel as well as bacterial protection.
The memory foam top cover instantly conforms to your foot without adding additional bulk, providing a custom feel. In addition to the correct support offered by the FirmFlex core, the top cover is treated with the AEGIS microbe shield for maximum protection.
for better alignment
These biomechanically engineered devices have been designed to redistribute the forces acting on your foot. With each step they control excess heel movement and work to align fore-mid- and rearfoot for maximum efficiency at propulsion phase. Although this may go unnoticed by you, your joints and tendons benefit from the reduced strain and stress. This can, in turn, relieve pressure on the knees and back as your whole body finds better alignment.
First Biomechanically Engineered Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts in a Retail Environment!
The Orthera SlimLine biomechancially engineered custom fit orthotic insert has six layers of technology in a very small package:
1) Abrasion resistant Ultra-Luxe suede cover in neutral color preserves appearance, provides a soft touch and wicks moisture away from foot
2) Memory Foam instantly conforms to foot contour and delivers a comfortable, customized fit without adding bulk
3) Tear resistant super thin textile provides strength and integrity to memory foam
4) Shock absorbing heel guard with extended plantar fascia pad reduces ligament strain, cushions heel and protects back and knees at heel strike
5) High strength, ultra-thin Carbon composite FirmFlex™ core supports arch, distributes pressure, limits joint over-rotation and tendon & ligament over-extension
6) Heel punch-out relieves pressure points in heel area
The Orthera SlimLine biomechancially engineered custom fit orthotic insert is another way we help you to be better through biomechanics.