TO HELP YOU SOAR THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY
Orthera orthotic inserts are biomechanically engineered to reduce unnecessary foot movement and help your body to perform like a well-oiled machine.
Wings are the ultimate all-around orthotic inserts for every shoe and every activity.
Orthotic inserts are typically designed to be used for different footwear and for different activities.
The wings model is the all-in-one device.
Equally suitable for dress shoes as for sneakers and for the days around the office or for athletic activities.
Its space-saving design allows an easy fit into dress shoes yet provides enough cushion for athletic activities as well.
If our Active model doesn't fit and you miss the forefoot cushion in our dress device, the wings would be a perfect choice.
• Tried and trusted Orthera FirmFlex core.
• Gel heel pad to accommodate heel area during walking.
• Plantar fascia accommodation
• 3mm full-length cushion
• Dual-layer: Firmer base layer for impact protection. Softer memory foam layer for a comfortable and customized fit
• Easy fit extension. Soft to contour the inside of your shoe and easily trimmable with a pair of scissor to match your shoe precisely.
• Full breathability due to open-cell foam across the entire orthotic insert
• Anti-friction top cover
- Famous Orthera durability. FirmFlex base and dual-layer cushions are made from highly resilient materials which provide support, heel and forefoot cushion no matter the activity.
The Orthera Wings orthotic insert is designed to fit inside any athletic, dress or casual footwear with removable insoles. Although the Orthera Active insert comes in five different sizes, you might have to trim the insert to fit into your shoe.
Our orthotic footwear is biomechanically engineered to help provide you with the support you need to stay active longer.